Kalex Electronics endeavours to protect your privacy by:
- Only collecting information from those we deal with which is necessary for our business to adequately service our customers.
- We do not use any personal information we have collected for any other purposes without seeking the individual’s permission.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is accurate and complete at all times.
- Individuals are able to remain anonymous when entering a transaction, by paying cash; they do not have to disclose personal information.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any organisation or individual who has not given a commitment to deal with such information in a way, which is consistent with the National Privacy Principles and will be disclosed only in accordance with those Principles.
- All information is securely held by the organisation to prevent tampering, interference by outside sources or unauthorised use by employees or agents of the organisation.
- Individuals can access the information that our organisation holds on them in accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
- If an individual believes the information we hold on them is not accurate they have the right to apply to the organisation to have that information corrected.